Do you love the science-fiction film Predator, don't you? If it is so, this screensaver will bring you that nostalgic about those years also as turn your mac into the Predator clock. Don't worry your mac doesn't blow
It is completely open source, feel free to contribute!
Requires OS X El Capitan 10.12 or above
- Click here to download the latest release
- Open Predator.saver (double click)
"Predator.saver" can't be opened because it is from an unidentified developerwill appear, press
Security & Privacy
- On the bottom side, select
If you see an error message saying "This app is damaged and can't be opened, you should move it to the trash", download the file with Safari, to prevent macOS Gatekeeper from throwing that error. Note that some outdated unzip software may cause that issue too.
Important: If you haven't quit System Preferences before installation and were upgrading from a previous version, I strongly recommend you quit the application after installation, then reopen it, as updated Swift screensavers aren't loaded correctly in an active System Preferences session.
- Choose any color you wish to see
- Choose between 12-h and 24-h clock formats
- Remove meaningless lines and get it exactly like in the movie
- and others
Predator’s clock rules
The rules are pretty simple, and you wouldn’t spend much time to learn them:
- Right-click on Predator in System Preferences and select
Delete Predator, or
- If you need help or you'd like to ask a general question, open an issue.
- If you found a bug, open an issue.
- If you have a feature request, open an issue.
- If you want to contribute, submit a pull request.
Victor Peschenkov, [email protected]
PredatorClock is available under the Apache 2.0 license. See the LICENSE file for more info.