Draft Control is a program designed for app developers, writers or any Mac users who need to keep track of the changes they made to their text compositions. The utility works alongside your default word processor and monitors any alteration you make to your writings.
This tool supports various document formats (DOCX, PDF, PAGES, MD, RTF, and many others), lets you drag-and-drop the input files onto the app's interface, and allows you to preview the paperwork directly from its main window. What's more, it brings you an integrated search tool that helps you find words within the monitored documents.
Another advantage is the fact that it enables you to back up the monitored file versions to your Cloud services account. This way, you can access the altered versions of the documents while you're away from your computer, directly from your phone.
This new version of Draft Control provides you with additional features, such as support for the latest Mac OS X release (Yosemite), Pages 5.5 (a powerful word processor), and many others.
To summarize, Draft Control is a simple yet efficient app that helps you monitor all changes being made to your documents. The program brings you an intuitive interface, works with various file types, and comes with a fair price.
- Simple to use
- Displays notifications when a change is made to the tracked document
- Supports various document formats
- Supports drag-and-drop action
- Can back up all versions of your document to iCloud
4 Mac Apps similar to Draft Control Office Tools
At its heart, Visual Studio Code features a powerful, fast code editor great for day-to-day use. The Preview release of Code already has many of the features developers need in a code and text editor, including navigation, keyboard support with customizable bindings, syntax highlighting, bracket matching, auto indentation, and snippets, with support for dozens of languages.
But developers don't spend all their time just writing code: they go back and forth between coding and debugging. Debugging is the most popular feature in Visual Studio, and often the one feature from an IDE that developers want in a leaner coding experience. Visual Studio Code includes a streamlined, integrated debugging experience, with support for Node.js debugging in the Preview, and more to come later.
We are, of course, still very early with Visual Studio Code. If you prefer a code editor-centric development tool, or are building cross-platform web and cloud applications, we invite you to try out the Visual Studio Code Preview, and let us know what you think!
What's new in this version:
Version 1.0 includes: Support for 9 additional languages (Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish) Numerous accessibility improvements, based on input from visually impaired people.
Do you always listen to the music through Spotify, iTunes or Rdio? Or do you use Pandora, Deezer or even Vkontakte to listen to your music? Tired of switching to the player? Install Simplify and know what's playing, switch and seek tracks, control sound volume with our easy to use application. Simplify is the best music controller, and it allows you to concentrate on your work, internet browsing, documents editing without interruptions.
Stop yourself from constantly switching to player window or Safari/Chrome tab to find out the current track album art, it will always be on your desktop.
Your desktop is always filled with windows and documents? Don't worry, you can assign keyboard shortcuts for almost every action: playback toggle, track changes, sound volume levels.
Simplify is music controller. You need to open your favourite player and start playing music in order to use Simplify. Simplify doesn't play music, it controls it.
Key features of the application:
- Album cover and track title always on your desktop;
- Download our free browser extension for Safari/Chrome to control web players like Pandora, Deezer and Vkontakte. Create support for your own web players and we will include it into our browser extensions;
- Cute mini-player window (can be shown with a customizable keyboard shortcut) to control sound volume, switch tracks, seek tracks, toggle playback;
- Customizable global shortcuts to control sound volume, switch tracks, rewind tracks, toggle playback, and toggle mini-player;
- Control Spotify, Rdio and iTunes on any Mac in your local network: switch&seek tracks, control volume and see what's playing on your Mac remotely:
- Simplify may be automatically launched when Spotify, iTunes or Rdio starts;
- Current song title in menu bar;
- Easily copy track title and link to track to share with friends.
- Scrobble to Last.fm from iTunes, Rdio or Spotify or any web player that doesn't support scribbling.
---- What Others Have Said ----
"Simplify is a really nice way to keep an eye on and get control over all your media players at once." — Lifehacker.com
"Simplify is a very, well, simple way to control Spotify without looking at its main window, while getting a beautiful artwork widget on your desktop at the same time." — MacStories.net