Having trouble getting your regular expressions just right? Not sure what they match and what they leave out? Tired of having to write test programs every time? RegExhibit can help.
RegExhibit shows you what your regular expressions match as you type on a sample text you provide. You can set the colour RegExhibit uses for this, and whether it should underline matches and captures. It also provides full details on successful matches.
As RegExhibit uses Perl to interpret your regular expressions, you get access to one of the most complete regular expression dialects around. RegExhibit will even allow you to use Perl code inside a regular expression.
Having trouble getting your regular expressions just right? Not sure what they match and what they leave out? Tired of having to write test programs every time? RegExhibit can help.
53 Mac Apps similar to RegExhibit Computer Skills
Ultra Write starts with an intuitive, customizable interface that allows you to write how you want to write. Create great looking documents quickly using our exclusive style sheet view. Polish your documents with our sophisticated, yet easy to use tools including our powerful find (including regular expressions), or add shapes and callouts using the drawing tools. Collaborate with others using track changes and comments that are compatible with Microsoft Word. You can write in just about any language supported in OS X (including right to left languages) thanks to the multilingual support built into Pro.
"...solid online organizer specific to GTD..." - Lifehacker
"...GTD web app that keeps it simple..." - ZD Net
***** Effortlessly manage your time *****
Using Nozbe to manage your time is easy. Inspired by world-famous GTD (Getting Things Done (R)) methodology by David Allen, we've designed Nozbe in such a way that everyone can get organized quickly
- Focus on your next actions
Busy people like yourself have lots of projects. Make sure to prioritize only the next actions with a star and focus on getting them done. With time-management and filtering you'll know exactly what to do next!
- Never miss a deadline. Ever again.
View your scheduled tasks in a calendar. Never miss a deadline or appointment again. Tasks scheduled for today become your Next Actions automatically to make sure you'll get them done.
- Organize tasks in manageable Projects
Create as many projects for your tasks as you'd like. Share them with people in your team. Get things done together. Organize projects in labels like "work" or "home". Feel free to design your productivity system.
- Work smart in appropriate Contexts
Think of contexts as a place or tool - like your "computer", "phone", "home", "office" - to make sure you'll get tasks done in these places and with these tools. Organize in projects but work in contexts!
***** Communicate through tasks ******
Email wasn't designed for project collaboration. When you communicate through actionable tasks, you and your team get a lot more done and everyone is on the same page all of the time.
- Share projects with friends and team
Sharing has never been so easy. Share projects with your team, delegate tasks to them (making these tasks their Next Actions) and hold folks accountable.
- Comment on tasks - keep everyone on the same page
You can add a comment to each task. Use this as a note for a task or start a discussion with your team. This will make sure everyone understands what really needs to be done.
- Comment with pictures, documents and more...
Comments are not limited to text. You can comment with checklists, images, photos, sketches, documents, Evernote notes and so much more. This will help you get your point across clearly.
- Receive email updates of your team's activity
Don't collaborate through email but stay in touch with your team thanks to regular email updates sent to you every hour... but only if something's happening in the projects you care about.
***** Keep all your projects in sync *****
Specially tailored mobile apps help you take your tasks and projects with you. In your pocket.
***** Connect with your favorite apps *****
Using Evernote for note-taking? Syncing files in Dropbox? - Nozbe works seamlessly with all of these services, and more are coming every month!
- Browse your related Evernote notes. Convert them to tasks.
We love Evernote, it's our favorite note-taking application (and many of our users share this love). Browse your Evernote notes related to your projects directly in Nozbe and make them actionable!
- Sync with Drobpox - make your files actionable
Dropbox has redefined cloud file storage. Now you can see your project-related tasks in Nozbe and make them actionable. Just get things done with your files in the cloud!
***** Leading GTD-inspired task and project manager according to: Lifehacker, ZDnet, and hundreds of thousands of Nozbe.com users *****
What's New in version 1.3:
added preference to apply sub-match/capture group coloring: each match or capture group gets a slightly different shade of color --- especially nice for nesting matches
added preference to automatically use the clipboard contents on startup for the regular expression and/or the testing string
added menu items to paste the clipboard directly into
To use the programs the user must assign input and output files, and run the programs. Often an output file becomes the input to the next step, and system parameter substitution may be used to create filenames in a systematic way. Most crystallographic calculations involve a series of steps in which no decisions need be made until the end, and a command file provides an easy way of chaining calculations.
Standard file formats are defined for the principal data types used in crystallography: reflection data; density maps; and atom coordinates. In defining these formats, a number of trade-offs are made between efficiency (in space and access time), flexibility, portability, and simplicity of use.
There is a policy of continual technical and scientific updates to the suite. Where existing programs have been incorporated into the suite they have often subsequently undergone considerable modification above that needed to use the CCP4 file formats.
Simple. Uncluttered. Sophisticated. Dropbox enabled. Retina-aware.
"Less is more", as minimalist architect Mies van der Rohe says. Not only is this aphorism true in architecture, it’s true in writing as well.
No mess, no fuss. With All you need to write. Truly write., you don’t need to worry about the glitz and glamour of eye-candy filling your screen, meaning less clutter, less distractions, and less troubles; Free’s integrated automated environment helps you focus almost automatically on writing. Free helps you get more meaning out of your words with less distraction.
No man is an island. Not even the best poet. Since we write to be widely read and understood, Our program's multi-format file support makes it easy to exchange files with the outside world. It inherently has read/write support to common and prevalent file formats like Word.
Unlike most word processors, All you need to write. Truly write. stands apart from the rest with its user-friendly interface. Without the burdens of superfluous features common in other softwares, it truly turns your Mac into a supercharged typewriter. Because in the end - it is all about the words. Your words. Nothing else.
- Auto Save
- Resume (Suppressible)
- Spelling and Grammar
In addition, it has some nifty features and tools that will make it your tool of choice when it comes to writing - distraction free writing - in no time:
- Paragraph Highlighting
- Color Schemes
- Typewriter scrolling
- Typewriter sounds (optional, for the crazy ones)
- Word Count (for selection)
- Word Frequency and Statistics
- Paginated Preview | Print | Export
- Markdown Support
- Formatted Printouts
- Formatted Export (e.g. Word Documents)
- Different Fonts for Screen | Print | Export
- Convert into | Edit | Print | Export as Rich Text
File Formats that can be read/imported and exported:
- Plain Text
- Word (97/2007)
- Rich Text
- OpenOffice Text
- LaTeX And always good to know: PDF files can be created with a single click...
Now you can enjoy this amazing app on your MAC!
- Over 250 poses and breathing exercises with detailed instructions, photo, video and voice guidance plus special yoga tunes for efficient sessions!
- 25 ready-made programs compiled by an experienced yogi are ideal for rookies and will push the limits of pros as well.
- A special algorithm will choose the best individual program for you according to your goals, level and time limits.
- An ideal tool to create your own programs: make up and edit your own yoga routine quickly and easily!Features:
- over 250 poses and BREATHING EXERCISES including the most popular and those recommended by professional yoga practicers
- text, voice instructions plus PHOTOS AND VIDEOS FOR EACH POSE
- NAME VOICING in English and Sanscrit for all poses
- FULL-SCREEN for training mode BREATHING EXERCISES
- 40+ breathing exercises for every level: learn the art of yoga breathing
- 4 pranayama programs help you relax and meditate
- clear audio and text instructions + video for every exercise showing correct techniques of breathing
- breathing timer 25 READY-MADE PROGRAMS
- 2 modes of program selection for every level
- Personal Yoga Teacher mode: a unique algorithm will choose a ready-made program according to your parameters, goals and time limits
- Quick Recipes mode: browse through the list of 25 programs created by professional yogis and choose the one you like. DESIGN YOUR OWN PROGRAM
- fast Mode is an ideal tool to build programs of any level
- create and edit your program quickly and easily: choose from the list of poses, set the duration of each pose
- change the order of poses, delete poses from the program or add new ones
- Forward/Back buttons for switching between poses in the Training mode EXTRA FEATURES
- interval timer: set the duration of poses and it will alert you when you need to change pose
- 3D muscle models for all poses
- Calendar: browse through the past trainings to track your activity.
- be inspired for new achievements every day: find an encouraging quote from famous yoga practicers in the Calendar.
- 6 selected tunes that can accompany every program
✔ Company data
✔ Users with startup screen and theme
✔ Service providers with contacts per entity (allow to take a picture or upload a logo)
✔ Buildings and fractions for companies that want this extended module
✔ Personalization of titles, jobs, categories and participation modes
✔ Ocorrences with priority, status, contacts by customer and service provider interventions
✔ Customers with option to take a picture or upload a photo
✔ Send automatically e-mails to customer
✔ SSL security
Demo account for general companies:
E-mail: [email protected]
Demo account for condominium management companies:
E-mail: [email protected]
Please contact [email protected] or visit the website http://www.troubleticket.pt to require one account.
This is the Pro version of the best Mac app for Gmail with these amazing extra features: Unread mail count in menubar, Desktop mode with attachments, Google chat, Popup notifications, Stealth mode, Full screen support and much more!
MailTab Pro for Gmail is an incredibly slick and gorgeous app for quickly accessing your Gmail account directly from your Mac's menu bar. Join over half a million happy users who rely on MailTab Pro for all their Gmail needs!
Why is MailTab Pro the best Mac app for your Gmail needs? Good question, allow us to explain just how fully loaded this app is:
⁕ Instant access to Gmail via your Mac's menu bar:
Quickly take a peak at your Gmail account at the click of a button and also via its customisable hot key (ctrl + G).
⁕ Awesome menu bar notification with customizable audio alerts:
We've made it really simple to know when you've got an unread email via a vivid red menu bar icon.
⁕ Choose between desktop & mobile modes:
Want a no-nonsense clean cut view of your Gmail account? Then the mobile mode is your best bet. For those that want the full Gmail experience, just toggle over to the desktop mode and enjoy.
⁕ Popup notifications support:
Our customers asked for it and we delivered. You can enable a popup notification for every time you receive a new email with information on who the sender is and what the subject of the mail is.
⁕ Google Talk support:
Google Talk chat support with all the trimmings, just like it is in your web browser :)
⁕ Ninja stealth mode:
Use the nifty opacity control slider to determine the transparency of your MailTab Pro app window. Stealth mode lets you sneakily check on your Gmail inbox, chat, menus etc, without grabbing the attention of others.
⁕ Resizable window:
Just as it states, resize the tab/window to your liking!
⁕ Slick touch gestures support:
One of our most loved features, feel right at home with touch gestures support for back/forward and scrolling.
⁕ Fullscreen support for OS X Lion users:
The full Gmail experience with no distractions - you're going to love it.
⁕ Accessibility options:
Customise the font size, use the right click menu options such as text to speech and make life easier with standard hotkeys like cmd + R to refresh. Ah, it's the small things that make us happy :)
⁕ Regular free updates:
MailTab Pro will be very actively maintained and updated on a regular basis! Please spread the word and keep sending us your feedback!
Get MailTab Pro whilst it is on sale! We're sure you'll love the app and join our rapidly growing MailTab fan page of nearly 4,000 people: http://www.facebook.com/MailTab
Open the Preferences menu to configure settings such as Notifications, Appearance and more.
- MailTab is a 3rd party application for Gmail and is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Google Inc.
- Gmail and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
The financial Web browser!
Across the financial universe for FREE!
Traders can use it for high-level technical analysis:
- Regular users can use it to achieve their goal of financial stability
- Programmers can use it to write their own indicators in Java-script
- Colleges can use it in their Business and Finance curriculum
- Journalists can use it to create a more precise picture of the current events in the world of stock exchanges
- etc.It is no coincidence that TraderStar is so versatile. It combines the abstract analysis of the stock exchanges price dynamic (stocks, investment funds, currencies, indexes, futures, options, etc.) and the beauty of modern design. It is the beauty that keeps the chaos of stock exchange activities in check.
TraderStar users can do the following:
- receive the stock, investment fund, currency, index, futures and option from any stock exchange
- familiarize themselves with the economic calendar
- test and optimize their own strategies based on historical data
- write their own user indicators based on Java-script
- receive current information and updates from Web-Info, RunningBoard, etc. without leaving the programThe main advantage of TraderStar
is its ability to extend its functionality. Something that is not available right now, will be available later. It is programmed to have an enormous growth potential, which is going to come in handy for every trader user who wants to achieve financial stability and avoid bancruptcy.
We have new versions of Inbox for the iPhone and iPad for you to check out, and are working on a whole new desktop version of Midnight Inbox. See what's new with Inbox on our website: http://www.midnightbeep.com
Top to bottom, Inbox provides an automated workflow of simple input, intuitive organizing, and contextual outputs. Just jump right to the part that best fits your situation: from collecting your thoughts, to concentrating on your work.
Getting to the bottom of your inbox is what this app is all about. As things pile up you need to get them sorted and acted upon; Inbox makes this quick and easy by giving you shortcuts to the places where things need to be, and the assistance to get them done.
Midnight Inbox is inspired by the Getting Things Done methodologies created by David Allen. If you've never heard of GTD, just let Inbox be your guide. It will help you be stress-free, following the GTD workflow for you, so you can concentrate on what really matters.
• Inbox Classic is -not- compatible with current iOS versions (Inbox Mobile for iPhone, Inbox Touch for iPad) for data or syncing. The forthcoming version "Midnight Inbox 2" will bring full feature parity and iCloud-based syncing to the desktop version of Inbox, and import of Classic version's data.
• Support for Mac OS 10.4 and 10.5 and PowerPC-based Macs is available in version 1.5.1 of Inbox Classic from our Web site.
How To Guide:
To quickly add a new Task to the Inbox just type in the title for the task at the bottom of the App and press the Enter key. The task will be added to the list of tasks in the Inbox. Its status will be set to 'New', its priority will be 'Medium', its complete by date will not be set.
If you have slightly more time you can press the 'Add New Task' button at the bottom right of the App. This will create a new Task. You can then use the Update Task window to change or add additional information to the Task. If you have already typed in the title for the task and then decided to press Add New Task then this title will be given to the task.
Tasks can have one of three statuses: To Be Done, Done and Not Done. The first is used for all open tasks that you still have to do. The second is used when you have done a task. The third is the missing state from many Apps and it allows you to mark a Task as not having been done. In this case you could add a note to such a task to indicate why you did not do it. I used to work in a company where if someone told you to do something and you did not do it you had to explain why. I did not want to lose the fact that I had that task and I decided not to do it.
If the Update Task window is not showing then you can double click on any task in the Inbox table and it will be shown with the information for that task. You can then alter the information for that task and press 'Save'. Saving changes the information for the Task and so changes the information shown in the table. If you do not press 'Save' then the Task will not be changed. Pressing 'Close' will close the window and you will lose any changes not saved.
Once the Update Task Window is showing then you only have to single click on a row in the table and information for that task will be shown. If you have not saved changes to the previous task then they will be lost.
In the top right corner there are two check boxes that allow you to change what tasks are shown in the table. If a box is not checked then the tasks of that status will not be shown.
In the top left corner there are two buttons - one to delete a task and another to move a task to another table of suspended tasks.
To move a task from the Inbox to the Suspended table of tasks just select the task in the Inbox table and select 'Move to Suspdended' button. Suspended tasks are those tasks that are still valid tasks but you do not need to do them now.
To delete a task just select the task in the table and select 'Delete Task'. You will be asked to confirm the delete. If you do then the task will be permanently deleted. You will not be able to recover it using the App.
Smile ships with an impressive set of additional tools of various kinds, for instance a backup utility. Smile is totally scriptable, attachable (each object can own a script), and tailored (with scripts you can customize the interface to any extent.)
JunkMatcher can be added to Mail.app as a rule so it can be used hand-in-hand with Mail.app's built-in (statistical) junk filter. Users can decide what What's New
- Bug fixed: Fixed an installation issue for users upgrading from 1.5.8 or earlier. If everything has worked for you, you don't need to upgrade to this version. Requirements
PPC, Mac OS X 10.3 or later
Version 1.6.1 sourcecode available here.
The game also allows to unlock power-ups by filling the Sun with matches or four or more items. These power-ups can help you finish the levels faster. Once you collect all the pieces of an artifact, you will be able to assemble them in a fun puzzle game. The game offers simple but nice graphics and sounds, and pleasant music.
To sum up, if you like match-3 games and you want to know a bit of history while you play, The Rise of Atlantis may be a cool choice for you.
You're playing a game with your cousin and he's pretty good at it. All afternoon, the two of you have been enjoying a new brain teaser you found that's specifically designed for your iPad. The darn game is so addictive!
Right now, you're sliding your balls over the game board, sure that you've got the ideal mathematical operation that will win you the game. You've already anticipated what your cousin will do in his next move and you're sure this will cause him to make a mistake and increase his score, while yours goes down. Are you right?
Aydox is a unique new game concept that'll not only engage you in hours of interactive fun but also challenge and improve the way you work with numbers. This is a mental arithmetic booster and skill tester that is suitable for all levels and ages.
Like golf, the goal of Aydox is to get the lowest score you can. You'll be given a set number and every successful turn reduces your score. That part's simple to understand, right? All you have to do is use your best strategy and brain power. Then your score will be reduced by the total of your equation.
The numbers fly fast and furious in this game. Look at the board and your numbers then use your finger to slide numbered balls into position to form a math equation. Aydox is not hard to play and it speeds up your mathematical mind. Yes, you really can have fun while training your brain and learning.
Strategy plays a big part in winning a game of Aydox. Carefully choose your numbers. You want to try to anticipate what the computer or your opponent will do next and you could encourage your opponent to make a mistake and thereby reduce your score even further!
This is an exciting game that appeals to all ages. It's even good for kids to practice their arithmetic skills and reinforce their math lessons.
Check out some of the features you get in Aydox:
- Beautiful Zen design and feel
- Original theme music
- Developed specifically for iPad
- Simple and interactive game rules
- Play Classic or Casual game option
- Play against the machine or another player
- Three difficulty levels
- Built-in help option
- Automatic game backup
- Suitable for all ages, including children
- Helps increase math learning and speed
- Available in 6 different languages
Animationist offers an easy to use sequencer displaying all keyframes of all properties in your canvas. All properties are grouped by layer in order to be able to navigate without getting lost in even large projects. Every change is displayed in realtime and even playback of your movie is rendered instantly. Animationist can adjust the quality to accomplish a live preview without having to wait until rendering is done.
Built on the same foundation as Logoist, Animationist comes with a great variety of different filters, shaders and borders. All these effects can be completely animated using keyframes. Assign as many effects as you like, for example inner and outer shadow, glow, blur or borders to layers. Create presets from your effect configuration to easily apply them to other layers. Combine effects with shaders in any way you like. Nearly every property of every layer or effect in Animationist can be animated using keyframes. Animate the light source of the shaded material filter to create stunning effects, even animate kerning and other font properties with ease! Animationist can also distort text and clipart with animatable path distorters. Every property of the distorter is fully animatable. For example, apply a fish-eye distorter to text and animate the strength over time using keyframes.
Export your movies with a single click using many different codecs. Animationist can compress your movie to save space or export it with a lossless video codec in order to use it in Final Cut or iMovie without degrading quality. Animationist also comes with many animation presets, ranging from simple order out animations to complex animated effects. Presets are easily accessible from a preset browser below the canvas. Animationist brings many sample documents and tutorials for you to use and learn from. Even video tutorials are included offering step by step guides on how to get the most out of Animationist.
Do you always listen to the music through Spotify, iTunes or Rdio? Or do you use Pandora, Deezer or even Vkontakte to listen to your music? Tired of switching to the player? Install Simplify and know what's playing, switch and seek tracks, control sound volume with our easy to use application. Simplify is the best music controller, and it allows you to concentrate on your work, internet browsing, documents editing without interruptions.
Stop yourself from constantly switching to player window or Safari/Chrome tab to find out the current track album art, it will always be on your desktop.
Your desktop is always filled with windows and documents? Don't worry, you can assign keyboard shortcuts for almost every action: playback toggle, track changes, sound volume levels.
Simplify is music controller. You need to open your favourite player and start playing music in order to use Simplify. Simplify doesn't play music, it controls it.
Key features of the application:
- Album cover and track title always on your desktop;
- Download our free browser extension for Safari/Chrome to control web players like Pandora, Deezer and Vkontakte. Create support for your own web players and we will include it into our browser extensions;
- Cute mini-player window (can be shown with a customizable keyboard shortcut) to control sound volume, switch tracks, seek tracks, toggle playback;
- Customizable global shortcuts to control sound volume, switch tracks, rewind tracks, toggle playback, and toggle mini-player;
- Control Spotify, Rdio and iTunes on any Mac in your local network: switch&seek tracks, control volume and see what's playing on your Mac remotely:
- Simplify may be automatically launched when Spotify, iTunes or Rdio starts;
- Current song title in menu bar;
- Easily copy track title and link to track to share with friends.
- Scrobble to Last.fm from iTunes, Rdio or Spotify or any web player that doesn't support scribbling.
---- What Others Have Said ----
"Simplify is a really nice way to keep an eye on and get control over all your media players at once." — Lifehacker.com
"Simplify is a very, well, simple way to control Spotify without looking at its main window, while getting a beautiful artwork widget on your desktop at the same time." — MacStories.net
Now Ready for Mountain Lion!
Worldwide, it ranked #1 to #5 in the Utilities category.
"Brilliant little app!"
"Good idea, been looking for something like this as I know one of my subordinates is known to rummage through my desk in my absence"
"This app is simple and it works brilliantly!"
"now i know who is using my mac grrr!"
Security Camera is a user-friendly app that can be installed in one minute and doesn’t require any further configuration. Each time your computer wakes up the camera will silently snap the person who wakes it up and save the photo into a defined folder. With this app in hand you will always have evidence of who and when touched your computer without your permission. Intruders will no longer be able to deny invading your privacy, you’ll be able to check if your kids misbehaved and if you can trust your roommate.
Get Security Camera today to spare yourself from worrying about the security of your personal data and document your life at the same time!
- Automatic camera snap after waking up.
- Saving images at a resolution of 640х480.
- Can now send pictures to your Dropbox account! So if your laptop gets stolen, you’ll likely have a photo of the thief.
- User-friendly interface and no need for further configuration.
- we added password protection to the application. Now only you can view/copy/delete Captured Photos.
- Fast work and no additional CPU load.
- No interference with other automatically run applications.
- Adjustable arm-timer.
- Idle timer actuations.
- You can setup Security Camera to arm after 30sec/1min/3min/5min/15min/30min of idle time. When armed, Security Camera snaps anyone who drags a mouse, touches Multi-Touch trackpad or presses any key.
How you can use it:
- With Dropbox, if your laptop gets stolen, you’ll likely have a photo of the thief.
- Making sure your kids didn’t turn on the computer without your permission
- Getting evidence that your parents (partners, roommates or coworkers) were using your computer behind your back
- Storing a log of your haircuts and mood
- Creating a weekly photo archive for your diary
- Getting fresh real pictures for your blog or social network
- Tracking your health based on everyday pictures
Download Security Camera today to snap anyone who wakes up your computer!
Thank you for choosing Security Camera!
Problems with the program? We can help! Visit alicedev.com/gethelp and let us know.
Design and icon by Unlike Productions - Unlike.ru
Developed by Alice Dev Team Alicedev.com
Whats new in version 2.2:
All known problems were solved.
Photo gallery and program core was rewritten from scratch with performance and low memory requirements in mind.
Polished and ready to work within infinity hours providing security and fun to its owner.
Great Learning Tool! *****
I recently spent $50 on an online Lightroom 4 course. This $5 app puts that course to shame! These videos are excellent and very informative. I am self-taught on LR3, and now learning all kinds of tricks on LR4! Don't pass this up!
The game includes two modes: Classic and Adventure. In Classic mode, you can customize your mahjong game completely to your liking and skills level, while in Adventure, you will travel around the world playing mahjong games with different layouts in order to uncover a treasure. In both modes, you will be able to select the tileset, and music (there are multiple soundtracks). There is an additional mode which allows you to create and play your own layouts. Unfortunately, the game offers very simple graphics and sounds.
To sum up, if you like mahjong games, Mah Jong Adventures is a nice one if you do not mind the poor graphics.