Storyist is a word processor designed for Mac that might prove to be of good use to people who write manuscripts and screenplays. The program is packed with a wide variety of useful features, comes with a comprehensive help manual, and provides you with a user-friendly interface.
You have access to multiple text options (both text style and page arrangement), a simple way to structure your work per chapters, and 3 view modes for the main screen where you write your manuscript. Furthermore, the program enables you to import various types of files, insert bookmarks or images into your work, and save the current project as a template for later.
Another important advantage is the fact that you can export your manuscript or screenplay to various file formats. The quality is preserved and the tool takes a small amount of time to offer you the results you need.
The only thing you need to consider is that you can find cheaper word processors for your Mac. However, there's a small chance that they are as feature-rich as Storyist.
Hence, Storyist proves to be a reliable solution for creating quality manuscripts and screenplays on your Mac. It's definitely worth a try if you're looking for an efficient and feature-rich word processor.
- Provides you with multiple text options
- You can export your projects to various formats
- Comes with a comprehensive manual
- Lets you import various types of files into your project
15 Mac Apps similar to Storyist Office Tools
Ultra Write starts with an intuitive, customizable interface that allows you to write how you want to write. Create great looking documents quickly using our exclusive style sheet view. Polish your documents with our sophisticated, yet easy to use tools including our powerful find (including regular expressions), or add shapes and callouts using the drawing tools. Collaborate with others using track changes and comments that are compatible with Microsoft Word. You can write in just about any language supported in OS X (including right to left languages) thanks to the multilingual support built into Pro.
PDF to Word, Convert PDF to Microsoft Word (docx)
Hewbo PDF to Word Converter is a useful and easy-to-use PDF to Word Converter thats can help you convert PDF to Microsoft Word document (docx), then you can edit PDF files or reuse the contents in other formats.
Convert PDF to Word on Mac
- Extract all text, layouts, fonts, graphics of the original PDF files.
- Support export to Microsoft Word (docx).
- Support convert encrypted PDF files.
- Support batch conversion.
- Support Drag and Drop.
- Support convert particular pages.
Convert PDF to Word with two smart mode
- Exact, recover all the elements exactly as the original PDF using text boxes
- Flow, keep layouts, formats, text and graphics.
18-in-1 PDF Converter is is now live on Mac App Store, PDF to Word, PDF to PowerPoint, PDF to EPUB, PDF to SWF, PDF to PostScript, PDF to XML, PDF to HTML, PDF to Text, PDF to Image, PDF to JPG, PDF to PNG, PDF to TIFF, PDF to BMP, PDF to EXR, PDF to JP2, PDF to J2K, PDF to TGA, PDF to GIF, PDF to XMP
Thanks for all reviews, Please contact us at first time when you have any problem.
Email: [email protected]
New in v1.4:
- Added iCloud functionality for easy iPhone synchronization - Password Pad will now remember your file window positions.
- Clicking on the Password Pad icon will automatically open the last file saved if none are opened.
The key feature of password pad is its simplicity, which makes it easier to use (no need to fill in pre-existing forms) and also allows it to be easily extended to other uses. Keep your data in the format that you want, not in the format that someone else has decided for you. Simple search for the data that you want to retrieve.
Uses for Password Pad include:
- Create and store important information, such as website passwords, app serial numbers and bank details, all secured by a single password
- Keep a diary that others cannot read
- Write articles and manuscripts that cannot be leaked
- Email encrypted notes (e.g. credit card or login details) that the receiver can open only with the correct password
- And many others!
Try the Lite version for free, also available on the App Store!
Read what our users have to say:
“I’ve used other password management tools.... Password Pad has now replaced all of them. It’s just much simpler and faster to use, and I’m always finding new uses for it!”
- Darren Keeth
“I often need to secure more than just login names and passwords even for websites, and your app is the perfect tool for doing that”.
- Amie Shy
- The Lite version uses XOR encryption, which is significantly weaker than the Triple DES encryption of the full version.
- Single DES encryption has an effective key length of 56 bits. In 2008, it took approximately 24 hours to crack DES using a $10,000 custom built machine.
- The full version of Password Pad uses Triple DES, which has an effective key length of 112 bits. Each additional bit doubles the amount of time required to brute-force crack the password. The same $10,000 machine would require approximately 197 trillion years to crack a Triple DES encrypted text.
- Triple DES security is used by the electronic payment industry to secure your credit card and ATM transactions.
- It is likely that the most effective way to crack an encrypted text in Password Pad is a dictionary search. Your data is only as secure as the password you choose.
- Both versions convert the input password into a cryptographically secure key with PBKDF2 using 10000 rounds of iteration.
The program's interface is very intuitive, so minimum computer knowledge is required to handle OmniOutliner. Still, if you require assistance while working with this tool, you can access the integrated help guide which provides you with plenty of useful hints.