Toodledo is a powerful task and note manager, for the iPhone and iPad. It will help organize your to-do list and notes, and make you more productive. You can use Toodledo as a standalone application, or you can have it seamlessly synchronize your lists with Toodledo.com, one of the most popular online task managers.
Toodledo is flexible enough to work with many different styles of todo list management. You can use the popular GTD methodology, or you can use your own system. You can keep things simple, or you can add as much complexity as you need. Keeping track of your to do list has never been easier.
Macworld rated Toodledo ????
7 Mac Apps similar to Toodledo Planners
Just drag a graphic file into the Live Preview area on the Mac - every time you save your graphic, the preview on the iPad or iPhone will be updated immediately.
Works for psd (Photoshop), ai (Illustrator), jpeg, png, pdf and even HTML files.
Simply drag & drop your files into the Air Doc App (get it for free in the Mac App Store) and they will open up immediately on your iPad or iPhone.
Access your files from any operating system (OSX or Windows) using your browser. Even stream movies directly from your iOS device to your browser (works out of the box for OSX clients, other operating systems may need additional plugins or codecs).
No cloud or internet access needed - no data leaves your local network if you don't want it to.
Transferred documents can be opened with any supported App on your iOS device (eg in Pages or Numbers)
Use Air Doc to replace your Mac's secondary display with your iPad - enhanced by the touch capabilities of your iOS device, but without the need to install any drivers.
Simply drag movies and songs to your iOS device to view them offline - even stream to your AppleTV using AirPlay.
The Air Doc Viewer App for your iPhone/iPad is available in the App Store.
From Mac to iOS: all your devices must have access to the same LAN (or WLAN) - no additional network configuration is needed.
From iOS to iOS: no network configuration needed at all. Just enable bluetooth.
- transfer files between devices using bluetooth
- import or export images from camera or photo library
- Live Preview: every time you save your graphic, the preview on the device will be updated
- transfer files to your iOS device, simply by drag&drop
- upload your files to iCloud and have them available anywhere
- upload and download files using your web browser
- exchange files using iTunes file sharing (using USB cable)
- send and display a screenshot to your iOS device with one click or by hotkey (Cmd-Alt-S)
- send and display the current clipboard with one click or by hotkey (Cmd-Alt-V)
- supported document formats: pdf, doc, xls, pages, numbers, txt, rtf - anything QuickLook can show
- supported multimedia formats: m4v, m4a, mp3 - anything iOS can play
- Air Doc for iOS is an universal app, runs on iPhone and iPad
- stores your last uploads for access when offline
- zero configuration network support (Bonjour)
Enjoy all your memories anywhere you are!
Adobe Revel is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPads, iPhones, and Macs--no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles. Enjoy your photos anywhere you are, and make them look terrific using the same powerful photo-processing technology that's used in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, so you get the finest photo-editing results delivered consistently no matter what type of device you are using. Create the ultimate family photo hub by sharing a photo library with family members to contribute shots and weigh in on favorites.
To enable the seamless, multi-device experience on all of your iPads, iPhones, and Macs, Revel requires an active subscription. Simply purchase your Revel subscription from your iPad or iPhone. Don't sweat storage limits or suffer syncing-just enjoy the freedom to browse your entire photo library or show off any shot on any device you have handy. Simply add photos to your Adobe Revel photo library on one iPad, iPhone, or Mac, and you'll instantly have them in Adobe Revel on all your iPads, iPhones, and Macs. Easily crop, rotate, adjust exposure, and make other corrections, or lend your photos serious style with unique Looks. Experiment with wild abandon knowing Adobe Revel always preserves your original photo. Create a family photo library without the hassle of sending emails, handing off drives, and trying to figure out which photos to touch up or use in special projects. Simply invite family members to add photos to your library via their own Adobe Revel apps, and let them flag their favorites so everyone can quickly find the best-loved shots. Use familiar multitouch gestures to easily explore tens of thousands of photos or quickly find and fill the screen with one great shot. Simplify your life. A single subscription puts Adobe Revel on all your iPads, iPhones, and Macs, and you can accomplish the same tasks in virtually the same ways on every iPad, iPhone, and Mac. Share those moments that matter by sending your photos straight from Adobe Revel to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. Snap new photos right from Adobe Revel on your iPhone or iPad, and they'll instantly appear in your photo library on all your devices. No manual importing required! Take advantage of WiFi and 3G technologies to use Adobe Revel anywhere you want. Export photos from Adobe Revel to your hard drive so you can use third-party apps and services to create your own photo books, calendars, and keepsakes. Import, edit, and share all your JPEGs, the most common file format for photos. Unlike with other apps that claim to give you all your photos everywhere you are, with Adobe Revel: You can edit your photos anywhere you are You don't have to install server software on your desktop Your desktop doesn't have to be powered on You don't have to configure anything You don't have to be on your local network Please Note: In order to use Adobe Revel, you must sign up for an Adobe Revel account. Your Adobe Revel account is what connects all your devices to your Adobe Revel photo library. The base account is free for up to 2 GB storage, and you can upgrade to unlimited storage for $5.99 per month.
AnyVideo Converter HD is the easiest and fastest way to convert all your movies for your device
AnyVideo Converter HD is easy to use.
No settings and no technical knowledge required.
Simply drag your videos on the AnyVideo Converter HD, and all your videos will be converted quickly and in the best way you need.
* High Speed video conversion using Remux
* Suited for .mkv files
* Audio language selection
* Extract audio track from your movie
* Subtitles selection (chosing one from original file or adding from external file)
* Automatic deinterlace for better view on digital screen
* Works with 5.1 - 6.1 and 7.1 audio files
* Sync with iTunes for all Apple devices
* Encoding engine optimized for 32 bit and 64 bit
* The conversion keeps the right aspect ratio of the source without any stretch
* No change in video color palette
* Video and audio codecs used for conversion are the best choice for the output device
* No ads
* No technical knowledge needed for using the software
* Convert also audio file to mp3 or m4a